Friday, January 24, 2014

My Audience

Sometimes I wonder why I bother. I can't seem to find the time and I am often reminded that "no one reads it anyway."  Except for Carrie and Brandy! I will never be a household name kind of writer like I once -kind of- hoped for. I am ok with that.

As my little one sings along to Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood or tries to climb on furniture they shouldn't be I realize why I write. I blog for them as much as I do for myself. I want to write. I want to have an avenue to process and share. I also want to leave my kids a history, my recorded journey with God and the little things they do and how it intercepts with my growing as a person and a parent. I want them to have something that will lead them to Jesus. So that is the best reason to continue and to persevere and find the time -for them. You too Brandy and Carrie!

It is refreshing to have a targeted audience in mind.