Saturday, December 08, 2012

Fall Creations

So fall has come and gone - and my drafted posts have sat because who knew two kids under 3 would be work. Somehow I did manage to accomplish a few crafty things.

Crafty things really do keep me sane. Except for when I have to decide, "crafts or bleach the shower curtain?"

To my right is an applique quilt I started at least 8 years ago and finally finished during my period of nesting. Thanks to my drillmaster, I have a place to hang up wall hangings!


 I saw this pumpkin on a magazine while checking out at the grocery store. Totally loved that. Totally did it in now time. Bonus: I was able to keep the rick-rack for next year.

Then, Walter and I decorated two more. I used the puffy paint and dotted out "Walter" & "Rose." Then,  in a moment of not thinking clearly enough let him use the puffy paint - which is not washable. Not gonna do that again. Ruined a shirt, stained the highchair tray. He seemed pleased with his pumpkin though.

No comments: