Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Thieves

In "Hope and Joy Will Find You," the question posed is: One thief who steals my dreams is named...? I could never really pinpoint a name. But I could tell you what the thief said!
"What's the use?"
"Why you?"
"You are such a fool!"
"That's not for you."

But I finally have name for the thieves who rob me of my dreams and my hope and my joy!
Their names are "Reality" and "Statistics."

Reality says there aren't too many good Christian guys looking for a good woman. And Statistics don't "lie" the chances of getting hit by a bus are increasing... then again so is winning the lottery.

Now the question is am I going to trust Thieves or trust God. I am working on trusting God.

Heck, maybe the bus driver will be single and looking out for me ;-) i digress...

2 comments:

Janel said...

rotflol... Yeah look out for those bus drivers! Ya never know. ;)

Anonymous said...

Now there's hope....trusting that the bus driver will be single! I loved it! : )