Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mom Just Doesn't Get It...

But then neither do I!
Mom emailed:
"Looks like every guy (you date) just wants to be your friend...
They all have commitment issues.
What ever happened to real men who couldn't wait to have some woman be the mother of their children? To bring forth their posterity. and all that stuff.
Maybe there's too much estrogen in the atmosphere.
I just don't get it."

I don't get it either mom.
I know its a stretch but maybe its time for men to boycott beef with all its hormone injections!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on boycotting the beef. Save the cows and find a wife!

Janel said...

Brandy: lol! That would work as a nice chant!!

But it's no fair! I like beef. My parents raise great beef - no hormones. It's bull meat too, with lots of good male hormones. My boys all want to find wives, well, except for Chris who thinks girls are icky right now. (He's 6, so we'll excuse him.)