Wednesday, January 05, 2011

On the Band Wagon

I was feeling very uninspired to come up with any 2011 Goals or Resolutions like everyone else seems to be doing in the "Blogosphere". The best I could come up with is to be out of my PJs before 11am. Failing already. The bulk of my laundry are pajamas.

One blog I looked at asked all these abstract questions probing into your psyche. I've got no time for that!

Then, I found my inspiration here! Great idea I will use a journal book instead. Anyhow this jump started my idea maker so that now I have a list of Goals. Besides getting dressed by 11am.

I even created a Daily Log to help keep me accountable:
DAILY
Drink water
Take my vitamins
Listen to a different CD everyday and purge the ones I don't want anymore
Read to the baby
And
Get dressed by 11am

MONTHLY
Blog at least once a week
Read a book a month
Complete a craft project a month
Ebay something once a month


Well see how it goes.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Good goals Liz! I have to think up some of my own. I have ideas. Maybe we can hold each other accountable.