Thursday, May 29, 2008

Honeymoon Highlights

We went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Asheville, North Carolina. We enjoyed ourselves. I of course loved all the streams and creeks in the Smoky Mountain National Park. I think Walter liked the cable TV best!

This is about the only way I can get Walter to have his picture taken. He is so stubborn!









This is the bear we saw. That was the coolest thing that we saw. I real live bear in the woods... you don't get any wilder than that for this suburban girl!










Then there was the Biltmore Estate... which brought grandeur to a whole new level for me. What an incredible construction!


1 comment:

Brandy said...

Oh thank you for the pictures! I laughed and laughed at the one with Walter's shadow. The only family picture I got of the four of us on our last vacation was of our shadows. Silly boys and picture taking! Your shadow picture is really cool though! NEAT!

I would have been excited, but really nervous to see a live bear in the woods. Thanks neat!

Did you come home with any rocks?