Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Die Hard Dancing

They might eat me for lunch if they find out this picture is now on my blog. Let's hope they don't see it...right away. Thanks to Monica, Joe, Lauren, Kat, and Don they were my die hard dancing buddies at my April 26th wedding. When everyone else had left and the tables had been cleared the DJ was still playing. So we danced and danced till I finally told them I couldn't dance anymore and let them go home!

More to come on the wedding -for those too curious to wait - in a few simple words: elegant, perfect weather, pink trees, pink flowers, lovely people and a wonderful husband for the new Mrs. Higgins.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh what fun! I wish we could have stayed longer and danced, but motherhood/my little nursling was calling me home.

It was a beautiful and perfect day! You were a glowing bride! And your husband is a sweetheart. I wish you many happily ever after days together.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Brandy said...

How was the honeymoon?

How is married life?

Are you living happily ever after?