Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wedding Pictures


Here is Carrie my life long friend and her daughter Riely. Riely did actually manage to make it down the aisle despite being an unpredictably 16 month old!


There I am in the grass looking pensive...






Carrie and I are in the Prayer Garden. The was really perfect - because it was overcast we weren't squinting at the sun!






Daddy's Little Girl Dance - only we danced to Moonlight Serenade because whenever I hear that song I think of all the times I danced on my daddy's toes as a little girl.


My mom took all these pictures. Hopefully when I get the professional ones back I can post some. We are really excited to see what the pink tree photos end up looking like. The photographer laid on the ground and looked up and Walter and I with the pink petals all around. I think it will turn out really cool I just hope our faces end up looking good too!



2 comments:

Brandy said...

Riley did an excellent job for a 16 month old! WOW! I am impressed! What a cutie too!

Your wedding was beautiful! Those pictures by the tree sound neat!

Brandy said...

Sorry Riley for not spelling your name the right way. : (