Friday, April 25, 2008

Wedding Eve

Well, my dress is hanging in the attic. I walked up there yesterday to get something and I said to myself, "That's my wedding dress." And I almost got choked up.

My room here at the house is almost empty. I am sitting on the floor with the computer and my leg is falling asleep. I only have my bed, computer, some clothes and toiletries left. I still have a bit within the house that I need to go through and pull out. All the rest of my stuff is at Walter's mostly all unpacked and in its new place. It kind of weird.

The rehearsal dinner is tonight. Uncle Tom and Aunt Pat should be flying right now. Gene, Amanda and Marco came in last night. All but 4 of my family members will be there tomorrow. They are all so excited for me.

Sometimes I still can't believe it. But then I say to myself, "Don't insult God by doubting His work here." That's been helping!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

God wants good things for you Elizabeth! This is IT! HOORAY! Tomorrow will be the answer to the pray that many people prayed! You are getting married!