Monday, April 14, 2008

April 21, 2005

I was looking for inspiration. I found this from my prayer journal for April 21, 2005.

"... I thought today especially after my walk yesterday (near where I work) I really want to get married in April. I really love April. The light green colors as trees are coming back to life. The pink petaled trees, the swirling pink petals in the air. The goldfish in the pond. The pink petals resting gingerly on the water, the fish and petals moving to their own current. It was poetry in motion.

So I'd really like to get married in April. I've never had much of an opinion about my wedding... But there is something about April that inspires trust. We don't have to worry about the flowers of April forgetting to bloom. They happen whether we worry about it or not. There is something so nice about waking up one day and the grey have become green, yellow and pink.

I am getting sleepy but I am so thankful about how beautiful this spring has been it has truly ministered to my diseased soul."

I had forgotten that I ever thought that April inspires trust. How interesting because I needed to be reminded of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how God gives us the desires of our hearts, even when we think he won't.

Getting married is on your 101 in 1001 list too... I guess you can check that off.

Brandy said...

Oh how neat! April it is! God is good! All the time! But especially in April! : )