Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Poor Car



It looks a little better than it did Sunday night... but this is after the mechanic started checking out the damage and taking things apart. It was almost considered totaled. almost...

I am extremely thankful it was the wheel and not my door! Please continue to pray for me and Mel as we are both suffering from sore necks. Please also pray for the Bolton family -a Bolton hit me and was cited for a DUI. They seem to be well known by the police. And the fact the guy was high and driving with a baby in the car goes to show you that this family and the guy need alot of prayer and maybe prison time! I just hope his car insurance is paid up. I'd really like to use my tax return for a vacation not a deductible!

There is probably a lot more I could say but I'll let the picture say the rest for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That speaks volumes about your heart Liz - the fact that you would ask for prayer for that family! Amazing!
Cars can always be fixed or thrown away, people can't! I'll say a prayer that this crash was a wake up call for that family. Thank heavens that baby is ok.