Friday, August 23, 2013

Sing-a-Long 2

Last Thursday, I put on a youtube music video to clear our heads and put us in a good mood because it was a long day. So, I choose Chris Tomlin's Angel Armies song which is my "go to" song right now. I pushed play and started to walk out of the room and my little singer says, "Come back Mommy I want to sing with you." That is so much easier to say yes to than being asked to play trucks, trains, tractors, cars.... So we sang and Rosie bopped on her legs and clapped her hands. We praise God and I prayed this song over my babies that they would always know that the God of Angel armies is by their side.

Even now in preparing this post I played the song again and he - who had been fighting me on naps the last 2 weeks- emerged with an "O" and started singing. The sweetness of singing this song with my boy just fills my soul.

No comments: