Sunday, August 18, 2013

For the Record

As a writer one of the things I ALWAYS struggle with it timing and chronology. I would love for things to be written chronologically. It just doesn't always work out because sometimes what I write is a process that I need to keep going back to tweak and sometimes I just haven't learned my lesson well enough to finish writing what I started. Blogs in the normal form don't help as the newest post is at the top and you might miss out on some prior detail unless you ready from the bottom up. So I will let posts sit in the drafts folder for month or weeks, then when I go to publish something the chronology is just all wrong. All this bothers me. You may not notice it but I do!

So for the record. I surrender there just isn't much I can do about this. I can change tenses in sentences and sometimes I do but the internal struggle to publish things in order is just something I need to get over. So there you go. I have 5 posts scheduled for the rest of the week. They are what they are. They are not necessarily in order and they didn't just have happen last week. They are weeks and months in the making but they are out of the drafts folder and that to me is an accomplishment!

No comments: