Monday, December 31, 2007

The Big Annoucement

So I waited a long time to make a purchase at Macy's today. Seemed almost fitting that I should have to wait so long to pay for something that I have waited so long to have occasion to wear.

I'll just say its for my trousseau...

This is my somewhat backward way of announcing: I am getting married in April!!!

That's right folks Walter proposed and of course I said yes. It made for a very memorable 34th birthday -much better than last year!

It hardly seems possible when you look at where I was this time last year. God has been faithful. Each day it hits me softly or suddenly, sometimes like a wave sometimes like a breeze that there is hope for women in their 30s to find godly men or should I say be found.
Don't give up hope. I thanked God today that He had me wait as long as I did. It makes this time all the more special and romantic. In all the world, he had Walter find me. And he was worth the wait!


1 comment:

Brandy said...

Congratulations dear friend! 2007 was kind to you! 2008 looks to be even better!