Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Squatter

Yesterday was the baby's birthday. One year ago yesterday, I got to see the little "feisty peanut" come into the world. Wow hard to believe the year has gone by already. She is a joy to watch. This is a picture of her squatting. Something she may have learned from me ;-)
I have the ability to squat. My old roommate Jenn called it my "Haitian Squat" because while on a mission trip in Haiti she saw so many women squatting in the water to wash clothes. I find squatting good for gardening, cutting out fabric and other things...

Its a great ability to have. Glad to see the baby can squat with the rest of us.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hasn't the year gone by so fast! LOL! I remember that Haiti squat. Kelsey does that too and I forgot all about it.