Sunday, August 20, 2006

Where water meets rock...

...that is where I like to be.
I love to step from rock to rock as the water dances and splashes around me. As I sit by a creek and listen to the water move and bounce, I think about how over time each drop of water has helped make grooves and gullies in the rocks. There is something so exhilarating and yet peaceful about being near a creek. I feel very near to God. It is our trysting place. By a creek, God restores my soul, give me a sense of soaring freedom, enjoys my company or prepares me for what’s coming next in my life.

Life is a journey that makes each event, experience or encounter an essential part of the trip. From day to day, from hardship to triumph, from ordinary to extraordinary our destiny unfolds and flows. Often when we go on a trip we will pick up souvenirs and take snapshots. That is what you will find here snapshots and souvenirs from my journey through life... so far.

No comments: