Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Wonder

I have been wondering. I wonder if match.com will find me a husband. I wonder if it is a waste of my time. I wonder why things that should have been said weren't said and why things that should have been done weren't done. I wonder if I will be able to decide which is the right digital camera to buy. I wonder what happened to my camera. Was it really stolen out of my unlocked car while I was at the Phillies game? I wonder why I have seen so many butterflies lately. I wonder if Jamie will write back. I wonder if I can really do the "homework" that was assigned to me. I wonder why the artist of the Little Golden book about God doesn't have any smiling children. Some have a look of wonder the others look blank and unhappy. I wonder were I am in the winds of change God said was coming. So I guess wonder does abound but I don't think this was the kind of wonder I was originally thinking of.

No comments: