Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Always Searching

Been on a vacation from rental searching so much so that I forgot I drafted the post below.


The more things change the more they are still the same.

So I am married with a baby and have been on a search. Sure I found my husband or rather he found me but looking for a new rental sure does feel like an online man search. I swear I am having flashbacks to all that craziness...

the frenzy...
the uncertainty...
the looking for a needle in a haystack...
the temptation into something that is not a right fit...
the waiting...
the multiple daily searches on the various websites...
checking again just to see if something new was posted in the last 5 minutes.

It is exhausting.

I ebb and flow from taking it too serious to not serious enough. Though I tend toward the too serious! I need to find that happy medium of looking and putting myself out there through networking and trusting God to bring the right thing along at just the right time. Instead of all the craziness of searching that I am Oh so familiar with and Oh so don't handle well.

When I was single and stuck in the rut of searching like a hamster in a wheel, I knew I had to work hard to keep my brain in order. I had to surrender and be ready at the same time. No woe is me frame of mind allowed! Because I know the right frame of mind is when good things happen. So I am trying...

No comments: