Thursday, April 02, 2009

Stunning News

With the last post in mind...

I heard marvelous news this week, news that has left me breathless and excited. In the wonder of the news, I want to spend some time reveling in the God who made it happen and not just what happened. This is a subtle perspective shift but I think it may result in more adoration directed to a worthy God.

I rejoice with a friend who I quoted here 2 year ago. She is at long last engaged. The prayers that have been prayed over the years for these dear woman are beyond counting. As much as I am happy with the results/answer, I so want to adore God who listens, comforts and with great mercy bestows just because it is in His nature.

I rejoice with a dear couple who have had multiple miscarriages but have this week reached a pivotal point - the 2nd Trimester! If all continues to go well, they will have 2nd son in October.
So I give adoration to God who inspires perseverance, who comforts heartache and has such abundant grace and mercy.

God's Grace and Mercy can there be anything more stunning and exciting and breathtaking?

It can (and should) be the headline news everyday. News that never gets stale and always makes your jaw drop.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I am so excited for the friend too! HOORAY! Praise God!