Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Fedex to....

So you'll never guess who I sent a Fedex to today?

Hillary Rodham Clinton!

Not that I am a fan... but you know when you live a simple life and you get to send a Fedex to a presidential candidate who has the potential to turn the United States into more a liberal country than it already is well... it is certainly something to blog about.

So you know what, I was thinking about the most the whole time I was in the Fedex shop?
Is my hand writing neat enough???

I don't think it was very neat. Mostly, I am concerned someone at the Senate office say, "What idiot wrote this scribble out?" Ultimately, it is legible enough for the Fedex guy... I guess that's the most important part.


I also saw a very large man walking a very tiny dog. That struck me as funny!

No comments: