Tuesday, May 08, 2007

In the clouds? in the pond... in the news!


I don't have my head in the clouds... but it sure does look like I have my head in the azaleas! Some random thoughts from the day...
During my I-need-fresh-air-walk, as usual I stopped to check out the fish in the pond next door. There was a lady feeding the fish crushed up potato chips. It was fun to watch the fish feed in a frenzy, but I couldn't stop thinking about whether it was good for the fish and the goslings that later came on to the scene to eat potato chips. The pond had a rainbowy oil slick from all the potato chip grease. It kind of took the pleasure out it for me and then I started to think about the fact that I eat potato chips... maybe I have an oil slick in me!
Tonight, I read an article on Prince and his plans for the future... on cnn.com.
It said:

The 48-year-old, who said he was getting his inspiration these days from
"prophets from the Bible", added that he did not expect to be back in London
performing for some time after the 2007 visit.
"That's another reason why we're trying to stay so long. I just need to take some time off for study and travel." When asked what he was studying, he replied: "The Bible".
So I couldn't but think this was very interesting. The Word is alive and perhaps his studying will change his life for eternal good. It also occurred to me that maybe his former background singer/dancer Shelia E. has a part to play. She is a Christian perhaps she still is in contact with him. Perhaps she prays for him...

No comments: