Monday, December 30, 2013

Live Fearlessly

"Live Fearlessly". The subject line of an email from my health insurance provider.  How is that for irony? I have been living in constant fear of receiving a letter in the mail saying our insurance policy has been cancelled or going to price itself right out of our budget.

When I read the email it turned out to be a ad campaign for "Living Fearlessly" and then taking a picture of it send in for a contest. My initial idea was to take a picture of us trying to log on to healthcare.gov. Ha get it.? I wonder how they came up with this catch phrase? Do they know people are afraid of what's happening to our healthcare system and therefore need a little encouragement - even if it is all just euphemisms and lies.

So I decided I would call and see what's up the pike for us. Looks like things will go unchanged for a few more months so that is a relief to this little worrier. In the meantime, maybe I can muster up some live fearlessly of my own - that God will provide a means when the letter does come. 

No comments: