Tuesday, February 07, 2012

2012 Goals

Of course I am late to get on board with Goals for 2012.

So I am just repeating from last year. :-) sort of.

Most specifically: 
Drink water
Take my vitamins
Read to the baby - which isn't as big a deal now that he will actually sit for a book.
Get dressed by 11am - really this should be 9am or much earlier I just can't get it done.

I am adding to this year:
Read more books. I have already read more books in Januray than I read all last year.
Pray more about stuff like finances, wisdom in parenting, consistency in discipline, and nice neighbors...
Do some kind of Bible reading, Christian music / devotional time during the day because I feel like I have a neighbor I could visit during the day and I wait until bedtime to talk to Him and enjoy His company.

No comments: