Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Abounding Thanks

Sometimes I get to bogged down by logistics and how things will work out. And sometimes I get flustered when I need to communicate with people about the logistics I am trying to work out in my life. And sometimes I get upset when the logistics I have been trying to work out aren't working out.

And then I cry a little. And sometimes I cry a lot.

Then, somehow the logistics work themselves out. So much so that they are even better than anything I could have planned. And I know its God and I wonder why I got bogged, flustered and upset.

But, I get over it choosing rather to continually bask in the better outcome and abound in thanksgiving for working out logistics in my favor and for my own good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you mean. I am still learning that God knows best for me, even though I think I know the best timing and circumstances for my life.