Monday, September 18, 2006

Merging Matches?

So I was standing on a street in Chinatown (Philadelphia) with my match.com date. (Date #2 how's that for progress.) That's when I saw a familiar face walking up the street. Not only had I seen him before in person (and know his mother) but I had seem him on match.com too. I saw him walking with a woman and I wondered to myself "Is he on a match.com date too?"

I went ahead and assumed he was and then I had this surreal moment as 2 match.com dates converged on the same street and passed by each other. How often does this occur on the streets of Philadelphia or any street where match.com reaches and you actually know it is happening? The fact that you can even come across a random familiar face in a large city is a wonder to me. It was a surreal moment and you have to admit that it is the surreal things in life that seem to be where wonder abounds... or at least wondering abounds.

No comments: