Friday, March 28, 2014

30 Minutes Left

On December 29, 2013 I drafted:

"There are 30 minutes left of Breaking Bad - Thank God - What a show.

What can I say. Good writing. Bad people.

Walter White aka Heisenburg is "Everyman" One normal average guy becomes an emotionless killer and thinks nothing of it.

No thought of the destruction he brings."  Thank God not "everyman" forsakes humanity for personal greed.

There was 20 minutes left and I said to my husband, "There is no way they can wrap this up in 20 minutes!" Thank God for google... Oh look at that there is still another season of 8 shows."

So we weren't done. AHHHHHH
 We had to wait to see the end. And what an end. I was satisfied though. 

I am glad it is done. I don't like seeing the deterioration of a soul on TV or in reality.

No comments: