Friday, February 20, 2009

Leftover Ramblings

We love leftovers for lunch because frequently they look like this...


That's a nice looking lunch of leftover isn't?
Hubby emailed me, "Looked so good I photographed it."

I appreciate the appreciation because I do put a lot of thought into what I will make during the week so that we can be sure to have leftovers... leftovers that hubby can enjoy and my co-workers drool over. ;-)

I made this 6-7 inch long bottom round roast last for 11 meals! We had it with pierogies and then I made stroganoff with pasta. Good stuff... I am even learning to write down the recipes that come out good.

Now if only I had a dishwasher to keep up with all my leftovers.


1 comment:

Brandy said...

Oh that is so sweet that he thought it looked good enough to photograph!

Way to go on the good meal prep to have all those wonderful leftovers! Leftovers are becoming less and less around here with Kelsey eating meals now too. But my leftovers never looked that good!