Friday, July 04, 2008

Since I got married...

Since I got married...

I have only made pancakes once, but I have used my new waffle maker multiple times.

I have doubled the amount of laundry I do, but I am fortunate Walter doesn't require ironed clothes for work.

I have racked up 2040 miles in 34 days driving 68 hours to and from work.

And after living in Pennsylvania for 4 years of college and almost 4 years in Wayne and Havertown, I have finally started to pump my own gas! Yes, I decided one day when I was on "E" and no where near a full service station that since I was a married woman I ought to learn to pump my own gas. And so I have.... since I got married.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

LOL! You crack me up! I remember when you use to drive to the full service station near YCP. Good for you for pumping your own gas! Walter must be so proud! : )

Anonymous said...

I am still wrapping my head around Wow. Carrie