Tuesday, August 14, 2007

St. Peter's Rocks

Well it could go either way St. Peter's rocks or St. Peter's ROCKS!


In this case, I am really talking about rocks...

Walter and I went hiking on a rocky creek in St. Peter's Village. It was a pleasant day for climbing from rock to rock... my favorite pastime! Kids were splashing around in the water. Others were making there way on the maze of rocks. Some just watched as the rest of us played.


It's such an exhilarating place! Can even be a cure for PMS induced crankiness! (At least for me anyway.) We climbed large boulders. It is a problem solving sort of place because you really have to think about how to get from here to there without getting wet or hurt!



And towards the end we found a rock to sit on and dip our feet in without actually having to touch the slimy bottom. As much as I love creeks I can't tolerate the slimy rocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! I was hiking the other day at Lake Grubb and thought of you. I'm glad you and I'm super glad that Walt likes being outdoors too. Maybe if you two come to visit, we can go hiking at Lake Grubb. BTW, Kara reminds me of you and your love of rocks. She tried to take a rock home from Lake Grubb! LOL! It was a little too big though for us to take home!